One of the biggest challenges for many people, especially for those new to the industry, is the technology and lingo when it comes to WordPress and Blogs.
Terms like FTP, MySQL, Database, cPanel, Installation, and other general terms are like a foreign language. Seems like rocket science at first glance and can be very, very intimidating. I know, it happened to me when I first started.
Because of this fear and technology barrier, many potential Podcasters never get started with their very first episode, let alone a podcast.
Here’s the deal …
Appendipity themes are not difficult to setup if you are familiar with the basics of WordPress, but if you’d rather leave it to the pro’s and get your site configured correctly on the first go-round, this service is absolutely for you.
Fast-track your Podcast with our Quick Start Setup Service:
Here’s what you get:
- 20 Minute Consultation: Pre-Installation
The first step is a 20 minute Skype call with one of our themes specialist who will learn more about your Podcast and what you’re looking to get out of your Podcast Theme.
- WordPress Installation (Optional):
If you don’t have a WordPress site setup yet, we will install it for you along with your Appendipity theme. Before we can install WordPress and your theme you will need a hosting provider with the ability to install WordPress.If you don’t have hosting yet, we highly recommend you get Bluehost.
- Podcast Theme Configuration:
We’ll setup and configure your Podcast theme for you. (optional) – We’ll install an exact replica of our demo site so you can work backwards. We’ll delete it after our final 1 hour Skype call. We’ll also install the following plugins:
- 7 Must Have WordPress Plugins:
We will also install for free the following plugins to get your blog started on the right track.
- Google Sitemap: This is the very first plug I activate. It creates a certain page or file on your site. When Google spider bots crawl your site, they go through this file to find content on your site and indexes them in google.
- Pretty Links: This is a very important plug to have. This will turn those long ugly links to short beautiful pretty links. Here’s an example of how I use Pretty Links: incomepress.com/56
- Akismet: This plugin stops thos blog commenting spams from coming in to your blog.
- Growmap Anti Spambot Plugin: This plugin will add a client side generated checkbox to your comment form asking users to confirm that they are not a spammer. A MUST HAVE to keep spam comments under control.
- Page Link To: This plugin allows you to make a WordPress page or post link to a URL of your choosing, instead of its WordPress page or post URL. It also will redirect people who go to the old (or “normal”) URL to the new one you’ve chosen.
- W3 Total Cache: This plugin improves the speed and user experience of your site. Very important especially when your traffic starts to pick up.
- 1 hour Live Skype Call: When installation is complete, we’ll schedule a one on one live call over skype to walk you through everything that we did, train you on exactly what to do and how to use your theme, how to use Pretty Links, and answer any and all questions you have.
- Recorded Session: We’ll record our 1 hour session so you’ll have something to reference to whenever you need it.
What’s in it for me?
You get to start podcasting right away instead of spending hours and hours trying to figure out how to get this done. We do all the setup techie stuff for you.
What do I need to get started?
The only requirements for us to get started is that you have an Appendipity account and a hosting provider with the ability to install WordPress. If you don’t have hosting yet, we highly recommend you get Bluehost.
They are super cheap, easy to work with, and the support is great.
What’s if I have a live blog with episodes already published?
If you currently have a live blog with live published podcast episodes, please contact support and let us know exactly how many episodes, how many shows, and how many total published pages you have so that we can quote you accordingly.
The amount of published episodes and content will determine the price quote.
This exclusive offer is only for fresh new installs.
Here’s How to Get It
To get the WordPress and Podcast theme installation setup, just click here.
As soon as you’re done you’ll be redirected to a page with detailed instructions on what to do so that we can begin to install WordPress and your Appendipity theme for you along with all the plugins mentioned above.
Afterwards, I’ll email you back the login information for your new Podcast blog and you can start podcasting!
Click the button below to order your WordPress and Podcast theme installation:
I will also include step by step instructions on how to change all your login password information. I will not keep any of the forwarded information. Once WordPress and your theme have been set up, I will permanently delete all information.