Engine Theme Release Notes
Version 1.8 – 8/07/16
- Added auto enclosure function to prevent feed issues
Version 1.7 – 7/27/16
- Removed save post function and optimized audio players to work better with Blubrry, Simple Podcast Press and Smart Podcast Player plugins
Version 1.6 – 5/7/16
- Replaced excessive query which was causing sites with large number of posts to timeout
- Added save post function to replace excessive query
- No longer show defaults in Appendipity Options
- Updated Appendipity FB page link in Appendipity Options
- Changed Aweber Listname to Aweber Unique List ID to reflect current Aweber website
- Added Infusionsoft option to Optin Widgets (Big thanks to Jonathan Harrell at http://creativetechshop.com/ for the code)
- Added ConvertKit option to Optin Widgets
- Added new Name and Email fields to Appendipity Optin Widget
Version 1.5 – 10/04/2015
- Final bug fixes – release ready
Version 1.4 – 9/18/2015
Version 1.3 – 9/14/15
- Added Appendipity Options
Version 1.2 – 8/20/15
Version 1.1 – 8/19/15
- Added new Appendipity Settings
Version 1.0 – 8/18/15
NOTE: If you have made any changes directly to files in the /engine/ folder or any of the Appendipity themes function.php files, upgrading will overwrite these changes. Therefore, we recommend that you NEVER make changes this way.
Using the Automatic Upgrader
- Click the “upgrade now” link in the update notification at the top your your dashboard page.
- Confirm the upgrade.
- After the new version is installed, click the link to complete the upgrade.
- All done!
- Before you upgrade anything, make sure you have backup copies of your child theme.
- Delete the old engine folder from your wp-content/themes directory
- Unzip and upload the new engine folder to your wp-content/themes directory
- Log into the dashboard to complete the upgrade process.