Intelligent Theme Release Notes
Version 2.1 – 8/07/16
- Added auto enclosure function to prevent feed issues
Version 2.0 – 7/27/16
- Removed save post function and optimized audio players to work better with Blubrry, Simple Podcast Press and Smart Podcast Player plugins
Version 1.9 – 5/8/16
- Replaced excessive query which was causing sites with large number of posts to timeout
- Added save post function to replace excessive query
- No longer show defaults in Appendipity Options
- Updated Appendipity FB page link in Appendipity Options
- Changed Aweber Listname to Aweber Unique List ID to reflect current Aweber website
- Added Infusionsoft option to Optin Widgets (Big thanks to Jonathan Harrell at http://creativetechshop.com/ for the code)
- Added ConvertKit option to Optin Widgets
- Added new Name and Email fields to Appendipity Optin Widget
Version 1.8 – 9/10/15
- Fixed small CSS bugs for li and ul
Version 1.7 – 9/5/15
- Fixed bug in the options, footer text color was not changing
- Fixed bug in the options, light color scheme had dark main player background
- Fixed bug in the options, default color scheme had grey header background
- Fixed bug in the stylesheet, theme was displaying old search button
- Added updated screenshot to theme
- Added updated color scheme images
Version 1.6 – 8/11/15
- Fixed bug in the updater script that was causing error in Lead Pages Connector plugin
Version 1.5 – 7/29/15
- Final bug fixes – release ready
Version 1.4 – 7/18/15
- Added Appendipity Options
Version 1.3 – 7/14/15
- Added Simple Podcast Press Capabilities
Version 1.2 – 6/20/15
- Added Appendipity Signature Features
Version 1.1 – 6/19/15
Version 1.0 – 6/18/15
NOTE: If you have made any changes directly to files in the /intelligent/ folder or any of the Appendipity themes function.php files, upgrading will overwrite these changes. Therefore, we recommend that you NEVER make changes this way.
Using the Automatic Upgrader
- Click the “upgrade now” link in the update notification at the top your your dashboard page.
- Confirm the upgrade.
- After the new version is installed, click the link to complete the upgrade.
- All done!
- Before you upgrade anything, make sure you have backup copies of your child theme.
- Delete the old simple-podcast folder from your wp-content/themes directory
- Unzip and upload the new simple-podcast folder to your wp-content/themes directory
- Log into the dashboard to complete the upgrade process.