Minimalist Theme Release Notes
Version 1.8 – 8/12/15
- Fixed bug in the updater script that was causing error in Lead Pages Connector plugin
Version 1.7 – 1/19/15
- Added “What’s New” page to show what has been updated/changed after upgrading
NOTE: If you have made any changes directly to files in the /genesis/ folder or any of the Appendipity themes function.php files, upgrading will overwrite these changes. Therefore, we recommend that you NEVER make changes this way.
Alternatively, use the CSS in the child theme folder to make stylistic modifications, and use the proper PHP files in the child theme folder, along with the Genesis Hook system, to make functional/output modifications.
Using the Automatic Upgrader
- Click the “upgrade now” link in the update notification at the top your your dashboard page.
- Confirm the upgrade.
- After the new version is installed, click the link to complete the upgrade.
- All done!
- Before you upgrade anything, make sure you have backup copies of your child theme.
- Delete the old genesis folder from your wp-content/themes directory
- Unzip and upload the new genesis folder to your wp-content/themes directory
- Log into the dashboard to complete the upgrade process.