Playcast Pro Theme Release Notes
Version 2.3 – 8/07/16
- Added auto enclosure function to prevent feed issues
Version 2.2 – 7/27/16
- Added display: none; to side-share buttons to hide until clicked
- Removed save post function and optimized audio players to work better with Blubrry, Simple Podcast Press and Smart Podcast Player plugins
Version 2.5 – 5/7/16
- Replaced excessive query which was causing sites with large number of posts to timeout
- Added save post function to replace excessive query
- No longer show defaults in Appendipity Options
- Updated Appendipity FB page link in Appendipity Options
- Changed Aweber Listname to Aweber Unique List ID to reflect current Aweber website
- Added Infusionsoft option to Optin Widgets (Big thanks to Jonathan Harrell at http://creativetechshop.com/ for the code)
- Added ConvertKit option to Optin Widgets
- Added new Name and Email fields to Appendipity Optin Widget
Version 2.4 – 8/11/15
- Fixed bug in the updater script that was causing error in Lead Pages Connector plugin
Version 2.3 – 5/29/15
- Fixed LeadPages Sticky jQuery interfering with sticky posts
- Fixed error in LeadPages Sticky jQuery interfering with other jQuery, particularly with Gravity Forms using conditional logic
- Fixed bug when using Genesis Simple Sidebars plugin, plugin was always adding Primary Sidebar on the home page template, even when Homepage Sidebar was active
Version 2.2 – 5/8/15
- Fixed feed so media files are always included, one page refresh will update all posts with “podcast” custom field
- Fixed undefined variable $spp_podcast, only an issue when using Simple Podcast Press plugin
Version 2.1 – 4/18/15
- Added LeadPages JS field back into the Appendipity Button
- Added New Main Player Post Title Link color option
- Added StumbleUpon share button
- Fixed message bar, so if message bar text is not used, you can still use the secondary nav
- Fixed minor CSS bugs
- Fixed minor bugs in widgets, text was being stripped when “” were used in text input
Version 2.0 – 3/26/15
- Added improved compatibility with Simple Podcast Press plugin. You are now able to use both SPP and Appendipity audio players
- Added new audio player option – Blog and Archive Players Enable/Disable. Gives you the option to use Simple Podcast Press players on blog and archive pages, instead of the Appendipity players.
Version 1.9 – 3/20/15
- Fixed bug in Above Post Banner, Blubrry and other plugins were sometimes adding content to the Above Post Banner and the content area.
Version 1.8 – 3/14/15
Version 1.7 – 3/13/15
- Added new Appendipity – LeadPages Sticky widget
- Removed LeadPages JS field from Appendipity Button widget, Appendipity – LeadPages Sticky widget replaces this feature
Version 1.6 – 3/3/15
- Added new written tutorials to Appendipity Options
- Added Simple Podcast Press plugin integration
- Fixed small bug on auto embed and archive players
NOTE: If you have made any changes directly to files in the /playcastpro/ folder or any of the Appendipity themes function.php files, upgrading will overwrite these changes. Therefore, we recommend that you NEVER make changes this way.
Using the Automatic Upgrader
- Click the “upgrade now” link in the update notification at the top your your dashboard page.
- Confirm the upgrade.
- After the new version is installed, click the link to complete the upgrade.
- All done!
- Before you upgrade anything, make sure you have backup copies of your child theme.
- Delete the old playcastpro folder from your wp-content/themes directory
- Unzip and upload the new playcastpro folder to your wp-content/themes directory
- Log into the dashboard to complete the upgrade process.