Podcast Theme Release Notes
Version 3.4 – 8/12/15
- Fixed bug in the updater script that was causing error in Lead Pages Connector plugin
Version 3.3 – 3/20/15
- Fixed bug in Above Post Banner, Blubrry and other plugins were sometimes adding content to the Above Post Banner and the content area.
Version 3.2 – 2/22/15
- Fixed Small bug in the audio player CSS, small link text was showing in some cases
Version 3.1 – 1/19/15
- Added “What’s New” page to show what has been updated/changed after upgrading
NOTE: If you have made any changes directly to files in the /podcast/ folder or any of the Appendipity themes function.php files, upgrading will overwrite these changes. Therefore, we recommend that you NEVER make changes this way.
Using the Automatic Upgrader
- Click the “upgrade now” link in the update notification at the top your your dashboard page.
- Confirm the upgrade.
- After the new version is installed, click the link to complete the upgrade.
- All done!
- Before you upgrade anything, make sure you have backup copies of your child theme.
- Delete the old podcast folder from your wp-content/themes directory
- Unzip and upload the new podcast folder to your wp-content/themes directory
- Log into the dashboard to complete the upgrade process.