Simplistic Theme Release Notes
Version 1.9 – 5/8/16
- Replaced excessive query which was causing sites with large number of posts to timeout
- Added save post function to replace excessive query
- No longer show defaults in Appendipity Options
- Updated Appendipity FB page link in Appendipity Options
- Changed Aweber Listname to Aweber Unique List ID to reflect current Aweber website
- Added Infusionsoft option to Optin Widgets (Big thanks to Jonathan Harrell at http://creativetechshop.com/ for the code)
- Added ConvertKit option to Optin Widgets
- Added new Name and Email fields to Appendipity Optin Widget
Version 1.8 – 8/11/15
- Fixed bug in the updater script that was causing error in Lead Pages Connector plugin
Version 1.7 – 5/29/15
- Fixed LeadPages Sticky jQuery interfering with sticky posts
- Fixed error in LeadPages Sticky jQuery interfering with other jQuery, particularly with Gravity Forms using conditional logic
Version 1.6- 4/18/15
- Added LeadPages JS field back into the Appendipity Button
- Fixed minor bugs in widgets, text was being stripped when “” were used in text input
Version 1.5 – 3/14/15
NOTE: If you have made any changes directly to files in the /simplistic/ folder or any of the Appendipity themes function.php files, upgrading will overwrite these changes. Therefore, we recommend that you NEVER make changes this way.
Using the Automatic Upgrader
- Click the “upgrade now” link in the update notification at the top your your dashboard page.
- Confirm the upgrade.
- After the new version is installed, click the link to complete the upgrade.
- All done!
- Before you upgrade anything, make sure you have backup copies of your child theme.
- Delete the old simplistic folder from your wp-content/themes directory
- Unzip and upload the new simplistic folder to your wp-content/themes directory
- Log into the dashboard to complete the upgrade process.